Welcome to the IW Citizens Community Forums. These forums solution is not hosted, funded, or managed by InWorldz staff, but by InWorldz community members. We are all responsible to keep this place tidy and welcoming for all. Have fun!

Welcome to the Village!

AstoriaLAstoriaL Posts: 86
edited July 26 in Welcome!
Because, every community should have a welcome thread. Please feel free to introduce yourselves...
Tagged:

Comments

• AstoriaLAstoriaL Posts: 86
    ::stands, clears throat::

Hi, my name is Astoria and I am a forum addict...
  • Judy DresslerJudy Dressler Posts: 217
    edited January 6
    Puts down her soap box. Stands on it. Looks around. Says "well I'm just the geek admin here to support you all and look forward to the future of these forums :) ". Stands down. Takes soap box and flies away .... :bee:
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde.
  • LannorraLannorra Posts: 3
    Hello, Lannorra Sion here. Been at Inworldz since 2010. I am the owner/creator of the Phantom Rose estates (6 sims to explore), Gilt stores, BellaDonna Fashions, Mermaids of the Mists (Merfolk RP area) and Dark Nights Gothic RP area. Always working on new projects, LOL. RL has been very busy for me recently, but I am usually at Inworldz every day.
    Lannorra Sion
    GILT stores (Vampire,Goth,Pompador,Medieval,Mermaid)
    BellaDonna Fashions
    www.phantomrose.com
    Located on Phantom Rose, Magellan Community.
  • * Runs up and stands straight to announce *

Way hi! \o/
    I'm Peace :)

* Runs of giggling merrily *
    Daughter to Lil Lowey; sister to Cody and Mena.
  • Lil_LoweyLil_Lowey Posts: 1
    ^ That's Peace. :-) She enjoys mischief, but she means well.

I'm her mom, Lil. Hi. :-)
  • Moooooom! I was being good :)
    Daughter to Lil Lowey; sister to Cody and Mena.
  • By way of introductions - [unpretentious curtsy] I'm Claret LaKhabary, owner of the Imzadi Basin region; in world since 2012. I'd just like to add my "welcome to all" message to the rest.
    Whether you're a recent immigrant to virtual worlds or a veteran cyber-naught looking for a new home [or an additional "summer house"], we [I think I can safely say "we"] hope you'll enjoy your stay in InWorldz!
    Wench is an acronym: W-oman - E-ntitled to - N-othing but - C-omplete - H-appiness - Don't say it like it's a bad thing!
  • Laurel Dell here. Usually more of a forum lurker, but occasionally post.
  • Sophia_LarkspurSophia_Larkspur Posts: 30
    edited January 14
    Hi, I'm Sophia, I make stuff! I own Sophia Fashions and (coming soon) Thunder Road Menswear.
  • As the name above inticates, Hairy Thor. Have stepped out of the lime light to concentrate on other promotions and get back to building.
  • Peaks in to say hello, resident since 2010 but kind of shy so not often out in the open, although I do try :)
    PRIMAL ART
    YOUR VISION, YOUR TATTOO

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in purest light
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night
    (Sarah Williams)
  • Hi there ! I am but a figment of your fevered imagination...
  • Waving to people - hello to all pleased to see so many familiar names
  • hi everyone and welcome!
  • Hi Everyone B)
  • Waves to Balpien LTNS Nice to see you here ;)

• AstoriaL said:

::stands, clears throat::

Hi, my name is Astoria and I am a forum addict...

hmmm that looks more like Belgian beer to me. =)
    Cheers all !

• Looks around hesitantly, coughs a little and with a nervous grin announces my name is Ronin, its a pleasure to be here and to meet you all .

As some of you know Im a refugee from Secondlife and very glad to be here at Inworldz which as you probably agree with me I find a lot more friendlier especially if you are a newbie

edited February 12
    Welcome to the refugee haven Ronin. Most of use came from there =) Happy to see you on these forums!
  • Waves a friendly welcome to Ronin ;)
    Yayyy! ::waves to Fayre::
    edited March 4
    Hugs Fayre :) Welcome to nbr 56. Sees Fayre run away followed by a big white ball as she shouts "I'm nooooot a numberrrr". :rofl:
    Eek I am Number Two. Didn't something bad happen to that one?
  • Welcome to all who found their way here, you will now be assimilated
    < 8 of 56 ... collectively [sorry about the shameless Star Trek reference, I just couldn't ... resist]

As a suggestion for "publicity" ... Perhaps an [approved] sign on IDI and/or other places - with the web address to "here" [and, also perhaps, in concert with ZenDesk, wiki, facebook and other handy reference material for residents] ?
    Wench is an acronym: W-oman - E-ntitled to - N-othing but - C-omplete - H-appiness - Don't say it like it's a bad thing!
    Let's all welcome da Ferret ! Ferrator Montoya is now with us in "The Village". Yeaaah! :)
    ::waves to new peeps since March!::
    Thanked by 1ClaretLaKhabary
  • tuppence!
  • Erik MouseErik Mouse Posts: 2
    *A mouse appears after he has been approved to be here* Hi, I'm Erik Mouse from the InWorldz Grid and sometimes I'm seen at Morning Coffee. Even though I still have a homestead on the other grid, I also still have a region in InWorldz still continuing to be developed.
    Thanked by 1Judy Dressler
    edited May 27
    Welcome Mouse! Be aware these are non official forums managed by the IW community, not by IW staff. As I told you at MC you should enter a ticket on Zendesk for your crashing Firestorm when login in IW. Note that some might be able to help you here also. So feel free to post in: http://www.borealis-solutions.com/index.php?p=/categories/members-technical-discussions.
    Thanked by 1AstoriaL
  • Teal_EtzelTeal_Etzel Posts: 12
    Hi Mouse and all the new peoples