Welcome to the IW Citizens Community Forums. These forums solution is not hosted, funded, or managed by InWorldz staff, but by InWorldz community members. We are all responsible to keep this place tidy and welcoming for all. Have fun!

Viewing the most recent replies

AstoriaLAstoriaL Posts: 86
If you set your bookmark to the Recent Discussions view, you will always see the latest happenings on the forum. You must be logged in to the forum for this to work:

The Recent Discussions view sorts all the discussions with the newest replies to the top of the list, sorted by date of most recent reply and below any announcements. Discussions with posts you haven't seen are bold and stand out from the ones in the list below them that have no new posts.

When you click on a discussion with new replies, you are taken immediately to the first reply that you haven't already seen. See screenshot, the link to take you there is circled in red.

(Sorry I don't have an example with new replies, I just finished browsing when it occurred to me that people might like to know this.)

imagerecent discussions graphic

Thanked by 1Judy Dressler